The Government’s roadmap for how and when the UK will adjust its response to the COVID-19 crisis.
The document describes the progress the UK has made to date in tackling the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, and sets out the plans for moving to the next phase of its response to the virus.
The strategy sets out a cautious roadmap to easing existing measures in a safe and measured way, subject to successfully controlling the virus and being able to monitor and react to its spread. The roadmap will be kept constantly under review as the epidemic, and the world’s understanding of it, develops.
The following list contains the contents of the document published by the Government, click on the relevant tab and it will take you to that section:
- The current situation
- Our aims: saving lives; saving livelihoods
- Our approach: a phased recovery
- Our roadmap to lift restrictions step-by-step
- Fourteen supporting programmes
- How you can help
- Annex A: Staying safe outside your home
- Annex B: Summary table: COVID-19 vulnerable groups
For more information, click on the below link: